The Internet Gods conspired against me during the 2015 Q2 Finish Along Party. The party came online in the hectic days before I left on my current trip, then the place I am staying, which was supposed to have internet provided, did not have it. It has been 4 days of running around trying to get the system up and running. During that time, the Finishes Party closed. I did have two finishes this last quarter.
1. My Two-sided Sweet Sixteen Scrap Quilt, now living in Japan.
2. My Drunken Owl Thread Sampler
So what goals will I aim for in the 3rd quarter? Many of these are leftovers from my Q1 and Q2 goals.
2. A pillow or wall hanging with some flying geese that did not make it into What Way Do I Go.
3. My Kaffe Fassett-inspired Bordered Diamond Quilt. The quilt inspector looks rather disapproving of this quilt, and I am not entirely sure I am over the frustration I felt when I was last working on it. It may or may not get touched this quarter.
4. A modern Free Motion whole cloth quilt. A goal since Q1, I know what I want to do, I just need to get started!
5. A more structured and traditional whole cloth wall hanging.
6. My attempt at a Karen K. Stone Rattlesnake Quilt. If I can pick up some background fabric while I am here in the US, I may just be inspired to finish this one.
8. A wall hanging for a friend.
9. A gift lap quilt for a friend, possibly something along the lines of this quilt.
10, Almost forgot! A wall hanging or pillow with these bonus half square triangles from my flying geese quilt.
Far more than I will ever finish in a quarter, but it does give me a lot of freedom to choose what I want to work on. I’m linking this up to the 2015 Finish Along Q3 goals party.